Roberts Office Interiors, Inc takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Roberts Office Interiors, Inc collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the https://www.roiofficeinteriors.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to https://www.roiofficeinteriors.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Roberts Office Interiors, Inc
144 Hangar Road
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact us by phone on (315) 334-1388.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Roberts Office Interiors, Inc collects, and how it is used.
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- Name (optional)
- Phone (optional)
- Email Address (optional)
- Collecting your contact information will allow us to discuss with you how we can meet your needs. We will need to collect your shipping and billing information in order to deliver your orders.
Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.